In this uncertain time, it is valuable to have a business partner you can count on. At Mayzo, we are committed to serving our customers with the specialty chemical additive products and solutions you expect, without interruption.
At the office, we are implementing our multi-step business continuation plan to address the COVID-19 situation as it develops.
- We can reassure you that as of today we have a healthy workforce. All our employees are on the job and are committed to supporting our customers.
- We are following all CDC guidelines and recommendations for a safe work environment in each of our facilities.
- Our information systems enable us to work remotely, and we have tested this capability to ensure a seamless transition if working from home becomes a necessity.
- Our sales and customer service teams will maintain proactive communication with you by email, phone and videoconference, to make sure your needs are met.
In our inventory, we have material available for you.
- Last Fall, Mayzo invested in a 62,000 square foot Distribution Center, strategically located near major highways and ports of entry. We have been consolidating and receiving new material in this new “Mayzo Operations Center” over the past few months.
- To mitigate risk, Mayzo partners with multiple suppliers of raw materials. Our manufacturers worldwide are actively operating and fulfilling purchase orders at this time.
- Contact us if you need other heat or light stabilizer products, which may be in temporary short supply from other sources. We will do our best to help meet your requirements.
If you have any questions, our customer service team is available to help at 1-800-449-9068.
Thank you for trusting us with your business. We hope you are coping well in these anxious times, on both a personal and professional level. Working together, we will overcome this challenge. Please let us know how we can help.